Come on down to the Club Open day!
Sunday 7th May 10am-3pm
Try It session on the squash courts every 30 minutes, junior fun competition and leaflets available
Updated 09:36 - 17 May 2017 by Neil Crew
• Hockey taster sessions for juniors run by qualified coaches from 10am to 11.30am
• Snooker will be running potting competitions and looking for new members interested in playing competitive snooker
• Tennis – mini tennis coaching for juniors and adult taster sessions.
• use of the modern club house with snooker, pool, an 80-inch television with Sky and
BT Sports and bar and catering facilities provided by D’vine Catering
• Kwik Cricket demonstration and cricket taster sessions for junior players from 12.30 (indoor facilities if raining). Cricket match in the afternoon.
There will be a bouncy castle on the day and lots of ways for all the family to enjoy free day out at Southport’s premier multi-sports club
-If you like what you see - you can sign up on the day and receive a
20% DISCOUNT on annual membership
JOIN US ON THE 7TH FOR A GREAT DAY OUT AND A FRIENDLY S&B WELCOME!