Following the success of last weekend’s ‘Eat out to help S&B’ initiative, the Club will be open again this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the service of pre-booked main meals.
Friday and Saturday evening will feature live music, with Holly Pooley on Friday and Alan Henry on Saturday.
As before, tables will be restricted to a maximum of 6 people from the same household/support bubble. Please call 01704 868 301 (Option 2) to book.
Friday 4.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Saturday 12 Noon to 9.00 p.m.
Sunday 12 Noon to 9.00 p.m.
We hope that members will continue to support this initiative. Please note that last orders for food will be at 8.00 p.m.
Whilst the Club is open members who are not eating will be able to purchase soft drinks, crisps, nuts, chocolate, coffee, and tea, etc.
Members who wish to watch the football this weekend will need to abide by the above.
Whilst we continue to take steps to ensure that, as far as is possible, the Club is a Covid-secure environment, it is very important that members play their part as follows:
- Table service ONLY / do NOT stand at the bar / do NOT rearrange the furniture / do NOT mingle with people at other tables.
- Enter through the main door and leave by the squash door.
- Wear a mask on entry and whilst moving around inside the Club.
- Log-in to NHS Test & Trace on arrival.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Comply with any requests by a member of staff.
NB Regrettably, singing along with the entertainment is NOT allowed.