S&B Club Update - Reopening Sat 4th July
Following the Government’s welcome announcement that pubs and clubs can reopen from 4th July, we are delighted to confirm that THE CLUB BAR WILL BE REOPENING FROM 12 NOON - 10.00 P.M., THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY, with a full menu available from D’vine until 8.00 & 6.00 p.m., respectively.
Initially and, subject to the weather on the day, this will be limited to TABLE SERVICE ON THE PATIO.
However, in the event of inclement weather, both lounges will be open, but again for TABLE SERVICE ONLY. Obviously, in this instance, numbers will be restricted, so please comply with any directions in place.
Please DO NOT APPROACH THE BAR, a member of staff will visit your table to take your order then bring your drinks and food to you. In busy times your patience would, therefore, be appreciated.
CONTACTLESS CARD PAYMENT PREFERRED, although cash will also be accepted. However, it would be extremely helpful if members could pay using their membership cards, which can be topped-up once at the Club.
Some other points to bear in mind:
Weekday opening times will be as follows:
Monday/Tuesday 5.30 - 10.00 (no food)
Wednesday/Thursday 3.00 - 10.00 (food ‘til 8.00)
Friday 3.00 - 11.00 (food ‘til 8.00)
Any variations to the above opening times will be posted on our social media platforms.
We will be operating a ONE WAY system around the Club. Please enter via the left-hand gate and exit past the kitchen. However, the main entrance to the Clubhouse will be closed, except for disabled access, with entry available via one of the patio doors.
Whilst guests are welcome, we do recognise the loyalty of our existing members and would, therefore, encourage any non-members wishing to attend, to join.
Whether inside or out, there will be new ways that we need to operate at the Club:
- Please do not come to the Club if you are feeling unwell or have any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- Each group must include a member who may be required to show their membership card when ordering drinks. Each group must comprise no more than 2 households, or a maximum of 6 people in total, with drinks rounds limited to 1 drink per person, per order.
- On arrival members will be asked to list each person in their group for track and trace purposes and this data will be held by the Club for 21 days as required.
- No standing is allowed inside the Clubhouse, although a one-way system and socially distanced queuing will be in place for the toilets.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in various locations, but please bring your personal supply if you can.
- Standing is allowed outside, providing social distancing is observed.
Please bear with us during the early phases of reopening as the guidelines may be subject to change, or further clarification, from Government, as well as any practical adjustments that we need to make as we learn from recommencing operational activities.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.